.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010 :

Heys there, firstly it's L bday ytd and I attended her bbq, so yeah happy b'day to her! 30 mins to midnight and it's a gonna the first day of the week- Monday. Seems like I really dislike Mondays cos first of all, we got a sucky long time table- 9am to 6pm. And secondly, we gonna start off the day doing P.E and I heard we might be playing frisbee tmr. Yay -.-
But on top of that, week 8 is napfa test which I'm definitely looking forward to. The reason is that once u pass Napfa, u dun have to come for any more PE lessons which means school's gonna start at 12pm on Mondays :D
So yeah, I think i'll be able to ace it except for standing broad jump. Besides that, seems like we r getting a little busy with 2 presentation awaiting us on Friday. Well, it's better than lab test. Just dun remind me of it anymore. It was horrible.


I've been thinking of cutting hair recently, like a change of hairstyle. So yea, I tot of Taeyang's hair- mohawk. It really look nice on him, but I'm not sure if it does on me. Hehe but I just wan to change hairstyle, like make it short. I kinda hate it when the fringe keep swinging when I'm doing some sports activities.







And to be added on, I'm planning to buff up a little more, but at the same time, maintaining a weight of 60kg. Jacob Black has got an eight pack, so yeah..wow! i'm gonna work out more on the body to get another 2 packs so tt I'll get an eight pack, and most importantly eat the right food. as in the RIGHT food. So yeah, hopefully I'll be able to achieve it by september. eight packs!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home