.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010 : 60 kg runner-up

hey guys, finally the rough days are over. But the fight isn't over. This is the first and definitely not the last you'll see of me. I just want to get a good rest and eat normally again after being on a diet for the past 2 weeks. I havent got enough sleep ytd since i had to wake up at 5am to jog so that i could i make weight on time since weighing in time was at 8am. The same goes for today. I was supposed to fight ytd, but then my opponent didn't show up which means I advanced to the final. And it's actually kinda sad to know that I will be fighting my own friend just now since he won his fight ytd. It was a great experience, given that he has 4 years experience of boxing behind him, while I had a few months not to forget this is my first competition. I was kinda nervous at first, feeling stiff in round 1. At the end of that round, I was trailing 1-3. I could say I did quite well in round 2 cos the score was 4-5. And then finally the last round, the score was 7-6 to my opponent. The result was actually a little shocking cos my main concern was not to get knock-out. I had some good punches in there, but I need to work on my defense. And lastly, thanks to everyone who had had given me support my sending those good luck messages. It really meant a lot to me. :) now is back to study, concentrating on the upcoming CT in 2 days time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home