.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010 : competition on the 26-27th of june

So i've decided to blog while waiting for the England Usa match to kick-off. By the way, i support team Spain. ;)

Alright firstly, I received word from my coach on Wednesday night that he decided to put me in a boxing competition which is held on the 26-27th of June. I know it's kinda risky since it's near to Common Test. But I decided to participate cos I wanted to earn some experience before going for the next one. I'm not expecting much, not to say medals. That would be somewhere later towards the end of the year. I just hope to do my best here. By the way, I'm in the Lightweight category-60kg and if you guys can come down support, it'll be great. :D. But I myself not sure where's the exact value. LOL! So yeah, ever since the night my coach told me I'm in, I worked out the following day like some mad guy since i am 64kg. Currently, I am 62 kg, but usually after exercising I am back to 61kg. I got hungry easily, so Im thinking of fasting in a few days time. I hope this will help me down in losing weight on the right time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home