.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Friday, June 4, 2010 :

I'm glad to announce that it is finally the end of this hectic week. phew! No more presentations but erm, we got a lab test next week. Well, I'm still happy that finally we are done with the mock interview and presentations. I was nervous throughout the whole thing actually but I guess I pulled off fine except for the presentation where I stumbled a little. And the teacher just continued asking more and more questions. Alright, now that this is over, it's about time to concentrate more on the revision of common tests. And I guess I'll be back to training again this Monday, hoping my toe nail wouldn't have hurt anymore.



formal wear


By the way, we had napfa test yesterday. The parts I did well were pull-ups(11), sit-ups(56), shuttle run(10 sec) and 2.4km run. I came in second, but during the first 5 rounds, i was leading all the way till the last 200m of the run. The teacher called me mad when he saw the timing for my first round and asked me to slow down. But I didn't listen to him =) After the whole thing was over, he came up to me and asked if I want to join the school running team for long distance. I was totally surprised but I rejected the offer since I wanted boxing to be the main priority. It also turned out the guy who came in first was from the school team, saying I was the better runner though I came in second. But at the end of the day, I got silver thanks to SBJ=( and got a napfa test adidas shirt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home