.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Thursday, June 17, 2010 :

It's a quarter past one. Nothing much really except that the days kinda passed by faster everyday. It's Friday again, and yeah it doesn't really make a diff since we r on a study break. But tmr I'm going out to visit the national museum with some of my friends for the N.E project. If you're wondering what N.E is, no joke but it's really national education. So yeah we're supposed to find out about the place and its history. Other than that, training has become more tougher. At the end of the day, the coach went up and told me, "stay strong". These two words actually motivated me to do better in training for the next day and the upcoming days before the competition. Many said they lost in their first competition by knock-out, so my point is I don't wanna get knock out. I want to fight till my heart stops beating. Maybe, I could catch the opponent by surprise. Until then, keep praying for me. Wish me luck and I'll do my best.

8 days remaining.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home