.:Everyday Ordinary:.

It's about my life, my journey as well as the ups and downs of it.

.:Profile:.

Name: Muhamad Hafiz
D.O.B: 21 Aug 1991
Age: 18
Country: Singapore


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.:Friends:.

[ Ben ]
[ Braden ]
[ Cheryl ]
[ Castillo ]
[ Daryl ]
[ Doreen ]
[ Ebenzer ]
[ Ee Xuan ]
[ Hakim ]
[ Haris ]
[ Hanisah ]
[ Izzwan ]
[ Impulse Efc ]
[ Jeff ]
[ Jeevan ]
[ Jason ]
[ Jordan ]
[ My friendster ]
[ Manton ]
[ Michelle ]
[ Navin ]
[ Pliscilla ]
[ Quek ]
[ Rin ]
[ Ridhwan ]
[ Ruwan ]
[ Sean ]
[ Shenn ]
[ Sheng Wei ]
[ Suanne ]
[ Tania ]
[ Wei Ling ]

.:Tagboard:.





.:Links:.

Blogger l Blogskins l Photobucket

.:Archives:.

June 2009 l July 2009 l August 2009 l September 2009 l October 2009 l November 2009 l December 2009 l January 2010 l February 2010 l March 2010 l May 2010 l June 2010 l July 2010 l

.:Credits:.

Layout By: Dreamwalker
Special Thanks to: Blogskins and Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010 :

Good news: Common test's over.
Bad news" More upcoming projects. Guess they wouldn't let us take a break. I really need one but then yeah, forget it. There's a presentation this friday and I hope I will be able to do it fine. Well, speaking of common tests, i already know my results aren't going to be that fantastic. Maybe an A, and the other 3 could be Cs and Ds? Yup, that's how bad it is. The teachers were trying to kill off our grades and gpa by including stuffs we've never seen before or even that, they modified it in a way it feels like we didn't study.

Forget about common test. So yeah 29 of June, it was my younger bro's birthday and Maria's birthday as well. Bought her a little something and I'm glad to hear she's using it. but yeah, i wish there was more to it. Anw, we had some kind of mini celebration.. well it's sort of a secret... As for my younger bro birthday, we managed to catch toy story 3 which surprised me cos it was amazing. Two thumbs up! And after that, we had dinner together. Not to forget, my friend treated my younger brother and me to Resort world sentosa. It was really an awesome day, it feels like we are in some kinda fairytale. No words to describe how happy, how relaxed I am that day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home